My "to do" list for Monday - Thursday
1. newspaper interview at 1pm
2. The find the rest of the sound equipment for my stage acts
3. Correct an issue with an entertainer's hotel stay
4. Get a "just in case my faire sucks" loan
5. Finish letting out my gown (making way for the bump), repair loose beading, mend my chemise and my husband's shirt.
6. Try to figure out why the heck the people of the grounds I'm renting won't get back in touch with me. I've been working with them for A YEAR now and the closer my faire gets, the more distant they become. I'm really trying to be patient and understanding with them, but my patients can only go so far when they refuse to answer my emails and calls. I'm already prepared to do this faire again next year and for as many years that I can handle... but I don't think I'll want to do it at the same location. I am VERY displeased with the way they are handling their business... or rather... NOT handling their business.
I know that sounds like a lot to do but I work fast and I'm pretty good at staying calm. I wouldn't mind a few prayers for the continuation of my peace and patience during this rough week though.
In the photo on the left (taken last month) I'm trying to cover up my poor ripped gown. My bump and growing bosom made the dress waaay too tight and I busted right out of it when I sat down. I'm adding some extra material in the back to give me some much need room.