Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

alright, alright, alright

Since our crazy life change, I was hoping to be able to post at least once a month to keep everyone updated but that was clearly easier said than done.
Here's why:

My wardrobe is pretty limited right now. Since we're living with my mom, I only brought what we needed and everything else is packed away... waaaaaaaaay away in our storage space. There's no way in heck we can get to that stuff since it was the first thing to go in the storage space. It's totally buried.

 Since it was still cold when we moved, we have no summer clothes so I've been picking up a garment or two for all of us every time I go to Walmart. With that being said, I don't really have much fashion to feature.


My photographer (the husband) works out of town now and I have no tripod (nor the patience) to DIY my pics since it so %$#@ing hot outside. It's averaging about 96 here and we haven't even got into he real Texas summer temps yet. UGH!

I'm just plain busy. With no housework to do (besides pitching in on washing dishes every now and then, keeping our room clean and doing a little laundry) I'm back in beast mode working on my other blog and social media management service. I'm trying to build it up big time so that if anything were to happen to my husband's job, we will still have another full income to fall back on.

So that's what's up.


My husband came home for a few days so we got to spend Father's Day with him.
He was gone for 5 weeks. That's definitely the longest I've ever been without him. After the first week or so I was about to crack from loneliness and the kids were misbehaving so badly but I pushed through it and we finally settled into our new routine.


The husband is coming back home this week and he will be in for a couple weeks so hopefully he'll be able to work on the new house.
I'm hoping we'll be able to get everything done while he's in town.
I'm SO ready to move out my mom's house. Not because I don't like it here. It's great here! I have almost a round-the-clock babysitter. I'm not expected to cook and I only need to cleanup after me and the kids so this has been almost like a vacation for me!

But I'm ready to have my own space, for my kids to have their own room, to be able to use fragranced products again (my mom has horrible allergies) and most of all to be able to walk around freely without a bra in the evenings!

Before we came here, I was so stressed and frazzled that I really just wanted to take off running like Forrest Gump... in any direction just as long as it was away.
Our life was a complete MESS and now we're on the mend, praise God!

Since there's really no telling when I'll be able to update my blog next, please follow me on Instagram HERE and feel free to friend me on Facebook!

I don't post much about my personal life on my other blog but it's HERE if you would like to check it out! :) 

WEARING:
Sunglasses - Ross Dress for Less $3.99
Dress - Walmart
Shawl jacket thingy - gift from mom
Jewelry - Ebay cheapies

14 comments:

  1. So glad things are on the mend. We had a Friend staying with us for a brief time while she's transitioning and it is awkward for the Visitor, even with Family or Lifelong Friends, to not feel the arrangement is intrusive and disturbing the routine of the Host Family. We thoroughly enjoyed her stay and I know your Mom is probably enjoying your Family as well... us Grammas always Love additional time with any Grands that don't live with us and we don't get to see every day. That said, I know you long for the comfort and freedom of your own Space... as do we all... my Hope is you can transition back to Life as you envision it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you looking so good and your beautiful family, too. It sounds like the last few weeks have been a heck of a struggle, it must be odd not having your own space but wonderful for your Mum to be able to help out. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hollie! Glad to see this update:) I've been wondering how y'all are doing, but I understand how busy it's been for you. Good to hear things are looking up. It's great that you and your mum have a good relationship and can live together. Honestly, I don't think I can do that with my mum. And also good to hear that your hubby was able to spend Father's Day with the fam. Look that silly pic:D
    PS Digging that Walmart dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you were able to post a little update on things.

    I understand your situation with your husband working far from you. It has been almost 2 years that my husband has been working in Hong Kong and we are SO OVER IT. I only get to see him a couple times a year and it is simply too difficult. He has been looking for work in Toronto but so far coming up with nothing. The economy is in the toilet here. I can't imagine how much harder it would be with kids. Already with one furry pug it is difficult.

    Hang in there.

    Suzanne
    http://www.suzannecarillo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hollie Never posted here before but have been reading your blog. Sorry about your troubles and having to move in with your mom. But at least she welcomed you and your family and you have a good relationship with her. It doesn't matter if you have no new clothes to show us. Just post so we know you are ok. OK? Arlene from NJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Podemos notar que o site tem oferecido o melhor conteúdo e estamos satisfeitos

    ReplyDelete
  8. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881
    ®

    ReplyDelete
  9. "This is really interesting, you are such a great blogger. Visit Royal Digitech for creative and professional website design and Digital Marketing in Sirsa
    and Also get Digital Marketing Course in Sirsa
    "

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Thanks for provide great informatic and looking beautiful blog, really nice required information & the things i never imagined and i would request, wright more blog and blog post like that for us. Thanks you once agian

    Free Classified in India"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Music and Performing Arts today is growing to be fields that students would like to consider as professional education options. All Professional Courses In Music And Performing Arts are available through us.Coaching and mentoring in Music & performing arts is also our forte. Handholding for admission in music and performing arts courses from across the world will be managed through our team.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have enjoyed visiting your website.The information that is on your website is very beneficial for us. Hindi NewsIf you want to read latest news in Hindi then you can visit our website.You will feel very good coming here and you will get all the information in Hindi and in simple language.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really interesting, you are such a great blogger. Visit review best 4u provide finance review and Also get some more financial review

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...