Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

yellow belly


It's my 32nd birthday today.
I don't have anything special or funny to say about that. It's just a fact.
I'm 32 today.
I treated myself to a giant massive cheeseburger for lunch and now all I want to do is drink a beer and take a nap. Meh, can't do that, though. I got two kids to keep alive so maybe daddy will let me take a little naparooni when he gets home.
I think I deserve it.
Here are some pics from Easter Sunday.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........





Cedar is sporting her first blogger freebie: a fair trade, handmade dress from Ghana provided by Wild Dill (see her "modeling" here at Wild Dill). River is wearing a proper preppy outfit fresh from Ross Dress for Less for $11.99. 

Dad's new Easter shirt is also from Ross and I'm wearing another silky sari magic wrap skirt and hand-me-down top. I wasn't a fan of my outfit, I put it together to coordinate with Cedar's outfit but we didn't even take family pics, so oh well!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 32nd Birthday to you! Looking utterly fabulous.
    You've got one beautiful family. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good day, buddy. Ah, to be so young again! Savor your youth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dresses! Everyone looks so happy---Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...