Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

24 weeks

Cravings
Sprite, Taco Bell, strawberry instant oatmeal and pastries of any kind. Especially donuts. 

Physical Symptoms
Thank God no new stretchmarks, just pre-existing ones becoming very angry.
I'm still sleeping about 10-12 hours an night. I thought my excessive sleeping was due to my anemia, but I'm still sleeping like that even with all the iron supplements and stuff.
I am very hungry, especially at night.
I haven't weighed myself in months, but if I had to guess, I'd estimate I've gained about 10-15 pounds total.

Emotions
I had my first hormonally charged crying jag Sunday. I really hope it's my last. I spent the rest of the day recovering from the post-bawling runny nose, swollen eyes and headache. Other than that, I'm not cranky, snappy or weepy. Mmm... well I kind of take that back. If a person got on my nerves before I got pregnant, they REALLY get on my nerves now.

Fashion
The only time I go out is to go shopping for groceries and to deliver flyers for my faire. When I do go out, I usually wear a dress with detachable sash to give the dress shape. If the dress get's too hiked up by the bump, I just wear a pair mid-calf legging under it.

Baby Movement
It's a dancer! Especially after my first meal of the day. I found out a couple of weeks ago that I can see the baby's movements outside my belly and my husband and I love watching  that little one dance.

What the Midwife Says
Baby's heartbeat is great and my anemia seems to be doing better. We'll be going another blood test at the next visit to make sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...