Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2012

my fair faire

Well party people,  my Renaissance Faire is next week and I am panicking feel surprisingly calm. There are just a couple of things left to do.... er, important things that should have been done loooong time ago- but I know I'll get them done in due time. I love event planning and I've planned my fair share of parties, fundraisers and a couple of weddings but this is the muthah of all events. I'm very proud of myself for actually doing this! This is the kind of thing that I used to just sit and dream about doing... and this time I actually did it. What super crazy about this is this event will determine the rest of my future. Woah- heavy, I know. I mean, if it's successful, then I will do it again and I will continue to do it until I am able to buy land and make it a permanent structure in Texarkana and run it until... well until I get sick of it I guess.
If you're from this area or plan on being in this area around October 5-7, come see me! I'll be the pregnant chick in the black and ivory Tudor style gown running around with an axe in one hand and a cell phone in the other. Wish me luck!...eh, forget luck... pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...