Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2012

To Baby Ramsey: Your parents are weird.

Dear Baby Ramsey. I put this blog post together to show you what you're getting yourself into. I'm not going to apologize for me and your father's lifestyle- we don't regret how we are. I just want to try to prepare you for the fun times ahead. Oh, little one, your life will not be boring. Enjoy. 

Oh, and PS: can you kinda move over to the right a little? You've been camping out over there for a few weeks now and you're making my belly lopsided. Thanks.

Engagement Photos - February 2010
Wedding - May 2010
Family Reunion - August 2012
Your dad bought me this Sari and the jewelry for my birthday in 2009. If you're a girl, I'll be more than happy to pass it on to you. If you're a boy, I'll wrap you up in all 20 yards of it like a burrito and film how long it takes you to get out of it... then I'll put it on YouTube and laugh at you.
Kidding.
My 26th birthday bash... or 27th. I can't remember. We throw a lot of parties.
This is me and your dad promoting our Renaissance Faire for the very first time in 2011.
Our first year anniversary photos were pretty last minute and not very well thought out. We've no problem with spontaneous photo sessions.
We threw a steampunk Christmas Ball to raise money for the Faire. We're not steampunk fans, but boy do we love dressing up. We might make this an annual event so maybe one day you'll get to go.
Getting ready for an 80s party. Like I said- we love dressing up.
Your dad LOVES camping and doing outdoorsy things. I don't. This pic was taken at my first camping trip. Eh, it just wasn't my cup of tea. But I hope you grow to love the outdoors so you and your dad will have something to you know... bond over.
This is our most recent photo- and look! You're in it! I'll never forget this day: It was the 2012 Arklatex Comic Convention and I underestimated how much you had grown and got laced into my gown too tightly... needless to say the dress busted open in the front. See me trying to cover it up?

1 comment:

  1. Hello there!

    I've been reading (more like snooping) through your blog and I must say, you guys are adorable! I really like that you guys are so free and wonderful (and love to dress up!)

    Analilia | Ride The Spiral

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...