Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wacky Fashion Wednesday


Do you know what day it is? Do ya?!?! Do ya know?!?!
It's WACKY FASHION WEDNESDAY!
In case you're new to this craziness, WFW is where I recreate terrible runway fashions made entirely from items found in my home.
Today's runway look is:
"All the Balls"
This is the most ridiculous outfit I've done so far AND it was the easiest!
Shoes
Walmart (very old)
Leggings:
Etsy
Ball:
yo mama
Only one word comes to mind when I think of this ensemble: "Stupid".
I'm not sure if the designer was trying to feature only the pants and shoes at this show or if he (or she) was trying to introduce a whole new look. I'm kind of hoping it's the latter so that I'll have an excuse to wear this silly attire in public just to see what people say. If I get stares or dirty looks I'll just say, "Hey, back off. I saw it on the runway." And then they'll go, "Oooooh! I see! That makes all the difference!"

What monstrosity of a catwalk design will I recreate next week? Stay tuned to see!
**********
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!

7 comments:

  1. Oh yes indeed! I laughed out loud when I saw that first picture scroll up on the Bloglovin feed. You are a fashion wonder my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so wacky, I love it! lol loving the new pictures of you & your hubs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that look! I'm not sure red or green are my colors, but then again, it doesn't matter!

    I miss your old banner - that photo of you and your husband is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really think that this is casual enough to do the grocery shopping in, you should give it a spin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an insane use of fashion and you interpreted it so well!
    I agree with your point of view about it; it is stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god.... you're freaking hilarious!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...