Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 weeks pregnant? Already? Woah mama!

I'm 30 weeks pregnant now! Here are a few snap shots of my visit today at the Midwife's office. 
Cravings
Fresh fruit

Physical Symptoms
I'm getting my energy back but I'm still sleeping about ten hours a night. I also found out today that I've gained about 15-20 lbs. Not too bad.

Emotions
I'm not having any more mood swings but when something irritates me, I'm pretty grumpy for the rest of the day. 

Fashion
What am I wearing?
In the photo above: Dress from Ross that I've had my eye on for quite a while! I looooove this dress.
In the photo below: Dress: Goodwill. Leggings and cardigan: Walmart. Boots: Local beauty supply store.

Baby Movement
"He's" getting bigger and stronger everyday and his stretching and kicking is becoming very powerful!

What the Midwife Says
At the last visit we did a blood test to check for gestational diabetes and anemia. Everything is fine!!!


It takes an hour and a half to get to the midwife's office so I decided to pass the time on the way back home by taking some pictures.

(The date of my next visit)
(Squish husband's head!)


It's hard to believe that so much beauty and talent can dwell within one person. His music is very special to me and so appropriate for Autumn, especially his album "Want: Two"





1 comment:

  1. So beautiful, hollie.

    I tagged you in my post today and I hope you'll check it out :) http://theogdens2011.blogspot.com/2012/11/knowing-you-knowing-me.html

    xo bhrett

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...