Search This Blog

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Recap

Even though me and the husband have been married for two years I decided to cook our first Thanksgiving meal the evening before Thanksgiving. I've never done it before because my cooking skills were non-existent until earlier this year- mostly because we went the first two years of our lives together without a fridge. Try never cooking before in your life and then becoming a wife... with no fridge. Your cooking experiences with be very limited!
We spent this Thanksgiving in Tyler, TX at my aunt and uncle's house. It was a great mixture of family from my mom's side of the family and my dad's side. See, my mom's sister is married to my dad's brother and even though my parents are divorced, we're all still family- doubly. 
(FYI: That's my mom in the red shirt)

This is my adorable Aunt Alice and Uncle Wil. They we're the hosts of Thanksgiving this year.

This precious chunky fellow is 6 month old Lucas- enjoying his first Thanksgiving meal.
This is the first time I've met him! (He's my newest baby cousin, Aunt and Uncle's new grandbaby). Don't you just wanna bite those cheeks and fat legs?!
Me and Aunt and Uncle
When it was time to leave, everyone went outside and started taking random photos of anyone who would stand still long enough to have a photo taken. It was hilarious and the whole ordeal lasted for about an hour!

So how was your Thanksgiving??
Feel free to share links of your Thanksgiving blog posts in the comment section below!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I love when everyone has their cameras out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so funny! and that little guy? I just want to pat those fat little cheeks :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...