Search This Blog

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dressing Nifty Thrifty pt2

I guess you can say that I'm not a true fashionista. I'm too cheap and too frugal for that. My philosophy is: never buy a garment that's over $10. The cheaper a garment is, the more you can get. I'm a sucker for variety. I can't think of the last time I've paid full price for anything in my closet!
Knitted top: Calvin Klein - absolutely free (found in a truckload of retail
 returns from my brother-in-law's business)
Grey tank underneath: Hand-me-down from a friend who had lap-band surgery.
Skirt: Target clearance rack - $7
Boots: Local beauty store: $21 (I kinda lied, those were full price)
Sunglasses: Bought from a dollar store for husband as a quick replacement for broken ones - $1
Necklace: Made by me
Head Scarf: Sash from a hand-me-down dress
Total cost of outfit = $29

I'm no model and my husband's no photographer. I'm just doing the best I can do with a 10-megapixel digital camera.
30 weeks pregnant

1 comment:

  1. I loooove me some cheap clothes! Goodwill is my best friend. You're adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...