Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2012

32 weeks in Movember


I finally got my bag in!!

Cravings
Strawberry yogurt, apple juice and sweet iced tea

Physical Symptoms
My lower back is KILLING me!! It feels like my spine is collapsing in on itself.
I get up to tee-tee about 3 to 4 times a night

Emotions
I cried the other day over something super silly: I woke up at 2pm and the coffee had gone cold and this frustrated me so badly that I started crying and thinking that my husband didn't love me enough to keep the coffee pot on for me. Then I started crying because I was embarrassed for crying over that... then I started crying because I couldn't make myself stop crying!

Fashion
In the photo:
Dress -  hand-me-down from a friend
Jeggings - Wal-Mart
Boots - Ross
Bag - ShopThailand on Etsy (I finally got it in yesterday after waiting a month!)

Baby Movement
"He" has pretty much ran out of kicking-boxing space so he's taken up yoga.

What the Midwife Says
No more anemia and the glucose test came back just fine!


1 comment:

  1. Awww!! I love your outfit....and the boots! Your bag is nice, too. Too bad it took awhile for you to get it. A month is a long time. My mom lived in India for a couple of months so she grabbed some bags like that for me. The colors and designs are very detailed which is why I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...