Search This Blog

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Day... a brief rundown

To me from my husband.
Best gift ever. I pawned my bass for rent money over seven years ago and I thought I'd never own another one again.
Family mustaches. 
My husband (bottom left) looks pretty darn macho... and a wee bit stalker-ish as well.
The dinosaur socks are supposed to be for my husband but... I think we might find ourselves fighting over them.
Me, opening presents for the baby. We got a lot of hand knitted goodies from the grandmother-to-be.
My two year old nephew learning to open presents gently and slowly so that he doesn't damage the gift.
Exhausted.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Pleased to meet you and I'm for sure following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful face you have. Redneck intellectual meets eccentric event planner- you make trailer park living look cool, lady.

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...