Search This Blog

Monday, May 6, 2013

the great crossover

Yes. I finally did it. I cross dressed. It's something I've always wanted to do and boy am I glad I did it because I found out that I make a rather handsome man. 
 I think if I ever were to rob a bank, this would totally be my disguise. What bank teller wouldn't want to hand over a wad of cash to this dashing young chap??
 I wanted to do a full outfit, but my husbands pants are waaaaaay to small for me.
 Sorry about my weird holey ears. My gauged earrings kind of took away from my masculine look so I took them out. This will probably be the last time you ever see my ears without something in them... I think my lobes look like little anuses with out earrings.
Well now that I've got all the gender bending out of my system, I can't see myself making it a regular thing. Even though the urge to dress as a man was terribly strong, it just didn't feel natural to sport a stache and bow tie. I was especially a little weirded out seeing my dad's face staring back at my in the mirror when I finished my makeup.
That's my mom and dad in the 70s. I'm a good mixture of the two but today, I'm aaall daddy.
Here are some photos of very lovely ladies crossing over:
Julie Andrews in Victor Victoria. Never seen it? Well what are you waiting for?!?!
Scarlett Johansson
A young Frida Kahlo
That's Michelle Pfieffer. Hello! Very deliciously Clark Gable!
Josephine Baker, keeping it funny and feminine.
Sigourney Weaver!
***********
Are you inspired to cross now? I dare you to give it a shot. I'm waiting... :hint, hint: I'm challenging you all to dress like men and blog about it.
Check out more feminine crossies on my Pinterest board "The Crossover"

13 comments:

  1. i'm over here dying over the Michelle Pfieffer! she looks amazing! they could be twins! (although she needs larger ears!) i love you girlie, always cracking me up! i'm glad you finally got your ears going, i hope any advice i gave helped. i have been wanting to redo mine, but i have turned into a wimp. ps that picture of your parents is far out man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very handsome man. I always like a great tie, man's jacket, and fedora. You go all out here with the brows and moustache, so maybe I'll give it a go sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make a very hot man! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great. I've never cross dressed however have looked like a man in some pictures of myself, even when dressed as I normally do. Geddy Lee, bass player and singer in Rush, to be exact.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot stuff! I love all the cross dressing ladies you showcased, too! Your parents are gorgeous-- no wonder you're a hottie! I love it! I'll try to give it go when I have time... Added to the lists of future fun blog post I should do!
    Becky :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did that once for Halloween, but since I was single and was always looking, it felt very weird flirting while dressed like a man. I did look pretty handsome, though. Like my brother, but less pretty than he is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look hot. I love Victor Victoria. How could you not love a cross dressing musical?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look like a cool cat from the jazzy era!
    Sigourney Weaver, Frida and Josephine are my favorite cross dresser out of the bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fabulous!
    I did an androgynous look once, but without the 'facial hair' I shall try and dig out the pictures and post them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great, Hollie, such a handsome man! I love the cross dressing suited and booted look, feels so empowering doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been tempted to do a bit of cross dressing for a while, not sure I could match up to your manliness, you look great! Love the celeb ones, I hadn't see Michelle and Sigourney, they look hot!

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...