Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wacky Fashion Wednesday


Cheese and crackers!
It's WACKY FASHION WEDNESDAY!
In case you're new to this craziness, WFW is where I recreate terrible runway fashions made entirely from items found in my home.
Today's look is:
"All the way down"
Today I decided to stroll off the runway and into the homes of ordinary people with not-so ordinary taste in fashion.
*************
Now this is a fashion statement I've seen all too often- and one that I just don't understand. I've tried to see things from the sagger's point of view but it I don't get it!!
Maybe some people just like to feel the breeze on their bum? Airing out a diaper rash?
Coat and underwear: Husband's
Tee shirt, boxer shorts and pajama pants: all hand-me-downs
So I see your pants and I accept that challenge, sir.
I'll prove that I am the better sagger.
But wait- I smell an even greater challenge...
I am the master.
Is that the best you can do?!?!
Oh, I can do better...
Don't you walk away from me! I'm not done with you!
************
Well, that was refreshing. Now I'm off to try to figure out why this look sometimes includes a belt as well...
Now, here's a little video for your viewing pleasure.
What look will I recreate next week? Stay tuned to see!
**********
Truck Done Told You!
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!

16 comments:

  1. Bravo! I think we all know you did this look best, hands (or underwear and jeans) down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad ass! I'm loving those blue pants and the dude with the shopping trolley made me laugh out loud! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is freakin' hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwa-ha-ha! Your layering is brilliant, like Roman blinds in reverse. Sometimes when I see this look on the street I have to watch because I'm SURE the pants will come down - don't know why I want to see that...!? Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent, my friend. Simply excellent. I like your red boxers. What a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see this style every day here in South Florida and I just hate it!
    I love your Empire Strikes Back Tee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tee!!! The whole post is lolzzzz
    Becky :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it so much I had to share it with my hubby! He laughed pretty hard about it too! You are just amazing. I think we would be besties if I lived any closer! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it so much I had to share it with my hubby! He laughed pretty hard about it too! You are just amazing. I think we would be besties if I lived any closer! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wahahaha this is hilarious! You are so awesome to do such posts! :)
    This slogan on the truck in the last picture totally cracked me up! :D
    Hey I really like your Star Wars shirt!!

    Btw I'm glad you like my shelf, thanks for thinking of me as such a creative and crafty person but there's nooo way I could have done this myself, I'm glad Ikea did it for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bahaha...crying over here. These posts always make me laugh! This reminds me of the guys in south Philly...hehe. Though I do love that Star Wars t-shirt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So funny post! love this!!!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in tears here. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

    Love the truck at the end!! ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahahahahahahahahaha! this is bloody hilarious! These crack me up!

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...