Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wacky Fashion Wednesday


Holy smoked oysters, Batman!
It's WACKY FASHION WEDNESDAY!
In case you're new to this craziness, WFW is where I recreate terrible runway fashions made entirely from items found in my home.
Today's runway look is:
"Chinese Opera Mask Question Mark"
I didn't put much into the clothing part of this... I was all about the crazy makeup on this one. I love a good makeup challenge. 
Makeup
Black - L'Oreal brand eyeliner, Ruby Kisses brand eye shadow stick
White - LA Color brand eye shadow stick
Gold - Radiant Colors brand eye shadow
Red - NYC lipstick
Crochet Bolero
Old, dyed brown with tea for a past costume
Tank
Walmart
Skirt
Hand-me-down
Sorry this post is so brief. It's very late and I'm veeeeeeery tired.
I um... uuuhhhhhhh... goodnight...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
What monstrosity of a catwalk design will I recreate next week? Stay tuned to see!
**********
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!

9 comments:

  1. I need to find some of that LA Color eye stick. The coverage is fantastic. Don't you just love runway fashion?! You've done an incredible job here with Chinese Opera Mask Question Mark. And your clothing mirrors the same outfit. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! You skillz with the LA Color Stick are out of this freakin' world! c

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are crazy and I love it! You nailed it mama! Runway fashion anything goes. Can't wait too see what you do next!
    Xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! I love the look on you. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your make-up is way better than the models! Did you go to the store like that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A remarkable take on this crazy makeup!
    Hoping that you are getting a bit of sleep and caching up some ZZZZZZ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I SO love your Wacky Fashion Weds! You are the queen of face painting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your make-up is incredible!!!
    Becky :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing make up, exactly like the model! less pretentious though

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...