Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wacky Fashion Wednesday

Well, slap me down and call me Tina!
It's WACKY FASHION WEDNESDAY!
In case you're new to this craziness, WFW is where I recreate terrible fashions made entirely from items found in my home.
Today's look is:
"The Yearbook"

It didn't take much to do this. All it took was my natural uncombed/un-flat ironed hair and a clip-on ponytail. No gel, no hairspray. It's all me... and some synthetic hair...
I bet if I had ate some shrooms before taking this photo, I could have easily recreated her faaaar out expression as well.
 Sorry this post is so brief, I've been in a panic all day about the dang awful storms slamming the area so WFW was the last thing on my mind. Everything is fine around here so far, just heavy rains and high winds.
I kinda like this early-nineties pothead look. What do you think?? Am I rocking it?
See? All natural mess.

10 comments:

  1. You certainly have a knack for making Wednesdays more humorous. Yes you are definitely rocking the look, 'shrooms or not.

    Fingers crossed you guys stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have some photos like this as well, kind of scary what we used to considered cool!
    It appears that mother nature is really piss off, we are having crazy rain and lightning and thunder here in South Florida, Texas is dealing with a lot of crazy weather, we have major forest fires and now the Oklahoma tornado situation!
    Hope that you and your family stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this yearbook edition!! Stay safe-- so so scary.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, you most certainly ARE rocking it!!
    O, my, 80's hair! Always gives me a fright when I see it, I think I've blanked it out of my memory......
    Hey, in your dream, was I grabbing at your boobs?! If not, it must ahve been an imposter!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally got the look. you look better however! love your hair regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rock - hope you are keeping warm and dry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 80's and aqua net I lived it babe! Your crazy and it's my favorite thing about ya. Take care out there sweetie!
    Xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am laughing - your expression frightens me, and I love it!! You have replicated '80s yearbook to perfection. Your video is wonderful. I hope those winds go away RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last one looks like a Whitney mugshot. Love these, your expression is hilarious! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first pics is the best thing I have ever seen in my life!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...