Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2012

26 weeks


Cravings
Sprite, soft serve ice cream.
Not craving, but hooked on raw almonds now.

Physical Symptoms
I have more energy and I'm no longer sleeping twelve hours a night.
Pre-existing stretchmarks on the sides of my belly are looking pretty terrible and I've developed some dark splotches on my face.

Emotions
I'm am a little weepy and my patience runs out a little quicker now. In fact I've been pretty grumpy all day today.

Fashion
Now that the weather is cooler, I have so many more options and plenty of clothes I can still wear from pre-pregnancy days.

Baby Movement
The baby has sudden bursts of energy throughout the day. During these times, it feels like he's spazing out on an invisible elliptical machine. 

What the Midwife Says
Baby's heartbeat is good and my belly measurements and blood pressure are spot on. We will be doing one of those glucose test thingies at the next visit in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...