Search This Blog

Saturday, October 27, 2012

dressing nifty-thrifty this Saturday {28 weeks}

Hopefully I'll be able to do more fashion posts before the baby comes. I don't have the best camera in the world so catching the right time of day to get some good shots isn't that easy. By the time I get things done around the house and get dressed to go out to run errands the sun is swiftly running away from me.
Anyways, here's my outfit from today. I'm so cheap!!

I have no idea what the camera was doing here. I fixed it the best I could.
Where was I going?:
PetSmart to buy toys for our new bunny
Target to begin registering for baby items and to do a lil' bit of clearance rack shopping
Sushi dinner date with husband
Headband:
Sash taken from a vintage dress purchased on Etsy from Blythe Hopes Vintage
Sunglasses:
Just a Dollar. They were just $1. Hee hee!
Earrings:
1-ga spirals from Ebay, $2
Necklaces:
Pink crystal - found by husband in abandoned trailer along with many other
Wire wrapped stone - bought from a merchant at my Renaissance Faire for $5!
Dress:
Ross Dress For Less, $8
Cardigan& Leggings
Wal-Mart
Purse:
Local thrift store, $1.50
Boots:
Mom's closet, still dusty from the Faire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...