Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2013

a loverly night with loverly people

Tonight just might have been my last public appearance before I have the baby and I wouldn't have spent it any where else. The pastor of a small home church I used to go to is moving to Alabama to follow a new path God has set for him. He and his wife are some of the most honest, generous and genuine people I have ever met. 
We met up at Wing Stop this evening, stuffed our faces with delicious greasy chicken wings and laughed at great stories.
That's them pictured below. Charity's face is amazingly hilarious in this photo. I hope she doesn't mind me posting this!
 That's Josh! Everyone loves Josh!
 I devoured that entire basket of celery and carrot sticks before I even got to my wings. I'm not even a fan of raw carrots and celery... being pregnant has really changed my taste.
That's my hungry gorilla face... I think.
Munching down and being wonderfully silly. 
I love those two so much and they will be greatly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...